1st Choice Real Estate School
1st Choice Real Estate School is a registered LLC. All site content is owned by 1st Choice Real Estate School. All copying, printing, duplicating, or use beyond the scope of this site is expressly prohibited, and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contact the WeCare team for additional information regarding our copyright policy.
Copyright Dispute Policy under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
1st Choice Real Estate School LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to the Copyright Agent of 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
1st Choice Real Estate School LLC may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC removes the allegedly infringing materials, 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC removed or disabled access to the materials. 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
If a counter-notice is received by the person responsible for the content, 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC may, in its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC discretion.
1st Choice Real Estate School LLC reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist 1st Choice Real Estate School LLC in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
1st Choice Real Estate School LLC registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). The designated Copyright Agent is: