Classroom Options: Missouri Salesperson
1st Choice Real Estate School regularly holds 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination classroom sessions.
Click HERE for a copy of the 2018 printable schedule.
$525 tuition includes:
- 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination Course (classroom)
- 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (online)
- Three online exam prep courses
We are currently accepting registrations for the following classes:
Steps to obtaining your license:
Print a copy of your real estate license checklist.
You must complete the 48-Hour Salesperson Pre-Examination course within 90 days of registration.
Within six months of completing the licensing course, you must complete the following, in any order:
- Take and complete the 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course.
- Pass the state-administered licensing examination at www.goamp.com (examination hosted by AMP/PSI).
- Prospective licensees must complete the state fingerprinting requirements to obtain their Missouri criminal history background check. The MREC’s four-digit registration number is 0004. Click here for Fingerprinting FAQs.
*Additional information can be found on the Missouri Real Estate Commission’s website.
Within six months of completing the licensing course, agents must select a broker and apply for their license.
Classroom Course Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel your registration for any reason up to five calendar days from the date of purchase but no later than 24 hours before a class has begun. A refund will not be granted if a student has begun taking the course. Requests for cancellation of a registration must be made by contacting 1st Choice Real Estate School by email at email@example.com. Course transfer fees are non-refundable for any reason.